About Amarillo Custom Pools
Since 1995, Amarillo Custom Pools has set the standard for top quality, low maintenance, energy-efficient swimming pools and outdoor living structures. We specialize in providing the following services and installations throughout all of the Texas Panhandle, and western Oklahoma:
- Distinctive and Unique Pool Designs
- Custom Gunite Pool Construction
- Spectacular Waterfalls
- Decorative Stamped Decks
- Lagoons and Grottos
- Stylish “Water in Motion”
- Fire pits/ Fireplaces
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Building and renovating world-class waterscapes...
- 500 Hours of training in swimming pool construction and design
- Waterscape or outdoor living project...
What makes us unique is our extensive training and experience designing, building and renovating world-class waterscapes in the greater Amarillo and Texas Panhandle area. We started as a renovations company, and as a result we repaired, renovated and rebuilt hundreds of pools built by all of our competition. So we have truly learned from others mistakes.
About the Owner, Fritz Blanke
As owner of the company, I have personally taken over 500 hours of training in swimming pool construction and design. And I will continue taking advanced training for the rest of my life, because I truly love what I do. And I like doing it BETTER than anyone else in this part of the country.
And that's my goal for you – to give you something that is BETTER than anything you could get anywhere else. As far as I'm concerned, our job is not complete until each and every homeowner is 100% satisfied with everything that we have done for them. I assure you that all of us here will work very hard to make you totally satisfied with our service and products. Until that happens, our job is not finished.
If you're thinking about a pool, waterscape or outdoor living project for your home, you couldn't make a better choice than Amarillo Custom Pools.
10 Reasons People Love Amarillo Custom Pools
- We're widely recognized as the most experienced high-end builder in the area. We tackle with aplomb the challenging projects that other builders simply don't know how to do.
- We’re not "high-volume." We're "hands-on, high touch, high-tech." Owner Fritz Blank is personally involved on every project.
- We design and utilize the latest in energy-efficient "green technology," so that you're swimming pool is as cost efficient and environmentally friendly as it can be.
- We believe that your swimming pool should be a joy, not a chore. That's why we offer all the latest "low maintenance" equipment, including in-floor and robotic cleaning, and advanced chemical management systems.
- We do it all, and we do it well. It just takes one call for your new pool, outdoor kitchen, landscaping, outdoor living area, fireplaces, fire pits, pool enclosure, and more.
- We have a beautiful and extensive showroom on our private 7 acre lot. It's the perfect place to see all the many choices that are available to you.
- We have extensive experience in this area because of rebuilding and "fixing" swimming pools built by all the OTHER builders in the area.
- We’re the only builder within 200 miles with our own in-house Gunite and plaster equipment.
- We've earned and maintained an A+ rating with the BBB.
- And we’re committed to your satisfaction. If you're not happy, we’re not done.
Here Are Some of Our Qualifications...
We’re a member of the APSP...
The APSP is the world's largest international trade association representing the swimming pool, spa, hot tub and recreational water industries. APSP is the leading industry advocate promoting professional best practices through education, industry standards, and safety.
APSP members adhere to a code of ethics in business and technical practices and share a strong commitment to the safe, healthful, and enjoyable use of industry products.
The APSP effectively replaced another well-known industry organization known as “National Pool and Spa Institute” or NSPI in 2006.
More information at: The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
All members of The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals agree to observe and be dedicated to the following principles and policies:
- To promote the concepts of free enterprise and service to the public and the industry.
- To strive continually to gain respect for the industry, both in the local community and on the regional and national levels.
- To contribute to the health, safety and welfare of the public in the installation, maintenance and operation of swimming pools, spas and hot tubs, and to comply with applicable laws, ordinances and regulations.
- To support efforts to improve swimming pool, spa and hot tub products and services, and to encourage research and development of new materials, techniques and methods.
- To avoid statements which will mislead customers in advertising and other efforts to sell products.
We’re an accredited member of the BBB…
The BBB is a private, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote and foster the highest ethical standards between companies and their customers in the areas of:
- Dependable Service
- Honesty In Advertising
- Honest Business Practices
- Reliable Complaint Handling Procedures
Examples of services provided by the BBB are Business Reliability Reports, Dispute Resolution, Truth-in-Advertising, Consumer and Business Education and Charity Review.
To be a member of the BBB, an applicant must:
- Be invited to apply for membership by a staff person or Director of the Bureau.
- Be actively engaged in business, in the BBB's service area, for no less than 6 months.
- Supply background information about the company, its principals or other information deemed essential to the BBB.
- Cooperate with the BBB's activities and efforts to promote voluntary self-regulation within the business industry.
- Adhere to established BBB standards of advertising and selling, including the Code of Online Business Practices for online businesses that apply for the BBBOnLine Reliability logo, and cooperate with the BBB in matters relating thereto.
- Promptly respond to any and all complaints forwarded by the BBB, and make good faith efforts to resolve all such complaints in accordance with generally accepted good business practices.
- Comply with any decisions rendered through the Bureau's or an alternative provider's binding arbitration program.
- Eliminate the underlying causes of patterns of consumer complaints that the BBB may call to the company's attention.
- Be free from an unsatisfactory report at the BBB in whose service area the company is headquartered.
- Be free from any governmental action concerning the marketplace and its customers that demonstrates a significant failure of the company to support the principals and purposes of the BBB.
- Support the principles and purposes of the BBB and not engage in any activity that reflects unfavorably on the BBB and its members.
- Refrain from using the name or logo of the BBB for commercial, sales or advertising purposes in any manner not specifically authorized in writing by the BBB.
- Promptly notify the Bureau of any changes in ownership, licensing status, addresses, telephone numbers, web site and any other information deemed necessary by the Bureau.
- Fulfill all licensing and bonding requirements of applicable city, county, state and federal agencies and authorities, and provide license numbers upon application for BBB membership and provide periodic updates on request of the BBB.
Businesses earning the right to be included in this organization have a strong reputation of taking care of their customers. More information at: Better Business Bureau